Summerville Catholic School is seeking an Extended School Care Director who has a strong drive and passion for working with children. The goal of the extended care program is to provide before and after school care to children of working parents that includes quality social, educational, and recreational experiences.
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelors or Associate’s Degree with specialization in Early Childhood or Elementary Education.
• Experience working with children and adults.
• Demonstrated competence for the design and implementation of programs and activities required for a successful child care program.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding oral & written communications skills with a basic understanding of computers.
• Certified in CPR and First Aid.
Hours are from 6:30-9:30 AM and 2:00-6:00 PM Monday through Friday following the school calendar. Hourly rate to be determined by experience and/or certification.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.